Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com .
- 94-96+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Deep garnet-purple in color, the 2019 D'Issan soars out of the glass with expressive scents of baked red currants, warm cassis and black cherry compote with hints of powdered cinnamon, potpourri, Provence herbs and aniseed plus a waft of fallen leaves. The medium-bodied palate is elegantly played with bags of fresh, vibrant black and red berry flavors and a firm line of ripe, grainy tannins, finishing with an invigorating lift."
- 92-94 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "A gorgeous, inviting Margaux, the 2019 d'Issan is ample and resonant in feel, with striking depth and tons of character. Inly blue/purplish fruit, mint, lavender and spice are beautifully woven together. Deceptive at first, the 2019 fleshes out nicely as it gains intensity through to the persistent, taut finish. There is so much to like about this very fine d'Issan. Tasted two times."
- 93-95 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 d'Issan has an intense bouquet with blackberry, raspberry, pencil lead and wilted iris scents that unfold gradually from the glass. The oak seems nicely integrated here. The palate is medium-bodied with juicy ripe tannins that provide quite a firm backbone. Mainly black fruit with hints of white pepper, sage and graphite, this is a tightly-wound d'Issan with impressive persistence on the classic pencil lead finish. Maybe a bit old school? There's nothing wrong with that if it is well crafted, like this. Tasted twice, one bottle showing a little more cohesion than the first."
- 96 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "A concentrated but graceful feel to this Issan, showcasing why it is one of the powerhouses of Margaux without necessarily flexing its muscles the most obviously. Takes a few moments to unroll on the palate but as it does it expands both forward and outwards, beautifully filling the mid palate with creamy brambly fruits and firm but flexible tannins. This inches open, suggesting it has an extremely long life ahead of it, and is close to the 2016 in expression, although not quite with the depth of expression of that exemplary vintage. 50% new oak, 3.7pH. 45% of overall production went into the 1st wine. Harvest from 25th September to 11th October. Drinking Window 2029 – 2045"
- 17,5 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot. 45% of the production. Barrel sample.
A touch restrained but pure, bright, juicy and intense. Palate silky and substantial with the backing of plentiful tannins. Perception of old-vine intensity. Builds to an impressively long finish. Similar to 2016 but more aromatic freshness."
- 93-95+ Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The flagship 2019 Château D'Issan offers more elegance and purity, with terrific cassis, black cherry and blueberry fruits supported by lots of violet, chocolate, and gravelly minerality. Balanced and medium to full-bodied, it has a solid spice of acidity as well as the lush, sexy, seamless style of the vintage. It's straight-up classy juice that's going to have a broad drink window."
- 18 Punkte VINUM Bordeaux Extra: Primeur 2019 (9/2020): "Wie immer sehr verschlossen in dieser Phase, aber von ausgesprochener Dichte und Rasse, Klassetannin , das besondere Mineralität und Frische vermittelt, grosse Länge; charaktervoll und sich selber treu, gehört zu den Margaux, die man nicht zu früh öffnen sollte."
|Vinous:||93 VS 94 VS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||94 JD|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||95 RPWA|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,5 JR|
|Klassifzierung:||3. Grand Cru Classé|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot|
|Reben:||Cabernet Sauvignon 61%, Merlot 39%|
|% vol Alk:||13,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau d’Issan, F-33460 Cantenac, +33 5 57 88 35 91, www.chateau-issan.com|