Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 94-96 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. A rich, spicy and smoky wine, this has generous tannins to balance the blackberry fruit flavors. The structure is already impressive, showing ripeness as well as density, which is promising for plenty of aging."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Talbot is a big, powerful wine. Black cherry, plum, licorice, menthol, spice, lavender and earthy notes give the 2019 a distinct impression of savoriness. The tannins are a bit burly, as they often are with Talbot, and yet the 2019 appears to have enough fruit depth to balance things out."
- 93-95 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Talbot has a very cohesive bouquet, "streamlined" being the operative word, before opening gradually to reveal a Pauillac-inspired aromatics, pencil shaving scents permeating the black fruit. Yet it is still unmistakably Talbot. The palate is medium-bodied with fine grain tannins, creamy in texture with more depth in the middle than previous vintages (a shortcoming that, estate director Jean-Michel Laporte told me in the past he wants to address.) The great aspect of this Talbot is that it doesn't take its foot off the pedal on the finish, exerting impressive grip with that pencil lead lingering in the mouth. Superb. Expect this to land at the top of my banded score."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "St Julien's largest property at 110ha (up there with Lagrange if you're keeping track), this has lovely plump black fruits on the nose. Takes hold right from the start, with clear tannic build and a silky character to the tannins. This continues the run of good vintages that Talbot has been producing since 2016. Well balanced, with plenty of St Julien character. Tasted twice two weeks apart. Highest ever level of Cabernet Sauvignon at the estate. Harvest 19 September to 8 October. 60% new oak. Drinking Window 2026 – 2040"
- 16,5 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "69% Cabernet Sauvignon, 26% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot. Barrel sample.
Overt spice and cassis nose. Palate juicy and invigorating. Perhaps a little leaner than some. Firm, grainy tannins provide the structure and finish."
- 93-95 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The 2019 Château Talbot is another beautiful vintage for this château, offering pure Cabernet notes of cassis, tobacco leaf, graphite, and lead pencil. With medium to full body, a pure, balanced, focused texture, and building tannins, it's well worth a case purchase and is a classic, elegant yet concentrated Talbot to enjoy over the coming 20 years or more."
- 94-95 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A juicy, fruity wine with lots of blue fruit, blackberries and dark chocolate. Pretty depth and structure to this. Polished and structured at the same time."
|Wine Enthusiast:||95 WE|
|Vinous:||92 VS 94 VS|
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||94 JD|
|Jancis Robinson:||16,5 JR|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Talbot, F-33250 Saint-Julien-Beychevelle|