- 90-92+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "The 2019 Potensac is a blend of 47% Merlot, 36% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Cabernet Franc and 1% Petit Verdot, harvested from the 21st of September to the 9th of October. The alcohol came in at 14.05% with a pH of 3.54 and an IPT of 74. It is aging in French oak barriques, 34% new. With a deep purple-black color, the nose hits the ground running with lively scents of black raspberries, warm cassis and redcurrant jelly plus suggestions of garrigue, tilled soil, unsmoked cigars and pencil shavings. The medium to full-bodied palate is positively invigorating, offering bags of crunchy black and red berry flavors and a racy line of freshness, framed by approachable, grainy tannins and finishing with a skip in its step. In a word: FUN!"
- 90-92 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Potensac is a very elegant, refined wine. Medium in body yet wonderfully persistent, the 2019 is showing beautifully today. A backbone of tannin gives Potensac a feeling of energy that is quite appealing. Hints of lavender, dried flowers, spice and leather add layers of aromatic intrigue."
- 90-92 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Potensac was harvested from 21 September to 9 October, raised in 34% new oak. Wild strawberry and raspberry preserve aromas make an impact on the nose that storms from the glass, a touch of pencil box in the background. The palate is well balanced with fine grain tannins, plenty of sappy red fruit that segues into darker fruit towards the strict finish. This is a "correct" Potensac, very linear in style with pleasing length."
- 92 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Elegance and classicism , really feel that you are in good hands in a great claret property. The fruit is ripe and yet fresh, there are quite a lot of tannins that come in on the finish, along with an earthy unfusiness. This is enjoyable, it's closed and should remain so for the next three to four years. The 2018 will give more immediate pleasure, but this will amply reward just a little more patience. 1% Petit Verdot completes the blend. Drinking Window 2024 – 2040"
- 17 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "47% Merlot, 36% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Cabernet Franc, 1% Petit Verdot. Barrel sample.
Less exuberant and more classic than the 2018. Vibrant and fresh with an energetic feel. Nose bright and lifted. Good depth of ripe fruit. Firmly structured, the tannins grainy but honed. Persistent."
- 94-95 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Excellent Potensac with a creamy and tight tannin structure. Blueberries and blackberries with some salt and minerals at the end. Classic structure. One of the best ever."
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||91 RPWA|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,0 JR|
|Klassifzierung:||Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Chateau Potensac, F-33 340 Ordonnac, www.domaines-delon.com|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Potensac, F-33 340 Ordonnac, www.domaines-delon.com|