- 92-94+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Medium to deep garnet-purple in color, the 2019 Poesia is a little closed to begin, soon opening out to reveal wonderfully pure notes of crushed red and black plums, fresh blackberries and warm cherries with nuances of allspice, aniseed, potpourri and forest floor. Medium-bodied, the palate is tightly wound, featuring loads of mineral sparks and a wicked backbone of freshness, with very fine-grained tannins to support, finishing long and vibrant."
- 93-95 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Poesia is a real beauty. Pliant and seductive in the glass, with striking depth, Poesia is absolutely gorgeous in 2019. Plush fruit and soft curves give the 2019 so much pure appeal. Dark cherry, plum, lavender, spice and licorice all meld together in sumptuous Saint-Émilion that will drink well right out of the gate. Sweet floral notes resonate on the effortless finish. Tasted next to Barde-Haut, Poesia offers a touch more freshness.
Hélène Garcin-Lévêque and Patrice Lévêque turned out a gorgeous set of 2019s. The wines are deep, ample and so expressive. Readers who want to understand the diversity of Saint-Émilion will find that in Barde-Haut and Poesia, two wines that really capture the personality of the vintage in these two districts."
- 92-94 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Poesia might well be in possession of the best aromatics that I have encountered on this Saint-Émilion. Vibrant and intense blackberry and boysenberry fruit burst from the glass whilst maintaining superb delineation and focus. The palate is medium-bodied with pliant tannins and a fine bead of acidity. Extremely focused with impressive mineral tension on the effortless finish. Highly recommended."
- 92 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Estate owned by Barde-Haut family in a cooler later ripening spot of St Emilion, this has plentiful peppered spice notes and clear austerity. Dark fruits that feel well controlled by the tannins, with lashings of liquorice, smoked earth and black chocolate. Serious, enjoyable. Drinking Window 2025 – 2040"
- 92-94 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "Another ripe, sexy wine from the Garcin-Leveque family, the 2019 Château Poesia reveals a deep purple color as well as a great nose of ripe black raspberries, black cherries, chocolate, sappy herbs, and bright, floral nuances. More medium-bodied, elegant, and beautifully balanced, it still has wonderful fruit, richness, and depth."
- 95-96 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A rich, opulent young red from St-Emilion with black pepper, black fruit and wet earth. Full-bodied, yet intense and focused with a blood-orange and black-truffle undertone."
|Vinous:||93 VS 94 VS|
|James Suckling:||95 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||93 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||93 JD|
|Rebsorte(n):||Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|Reben:||Merlot 70 %, Cabernet Franc 30 %|
|% vol Alk:||14,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Poesia at Château Barde-Haut, GARCIN LEVEQUE HELENE, 33330 Saint-Christophe des Bardes Tél : 05 57 25 72 55|