Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 92-94 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Deep garnet-purple in color, the 2019 Reserve de la Comtesse hits the ground running with aromas of warm black and red plums, stewed cherries and mulberries wafting out of the glass plus hints of spice cake, violets, bouquet garni and Ceylon tea. The medium to full-bodied palate appears a bit weightier than the grand vin, with more open-knit, richer fruit at this youthful stage, delivering a plush texture and plenty of freshness, finishing with lingering notes of plum preserves."
- 92-94 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. This is already a very approachable wine. With its touches of spice behind the black currant fruits, the wine is a fine example of this vintage, fruit and a warm structure. Like all good second wines, it will develop relatively quickly."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "Réserve de la Comtesse is especially fine in 2019. Wonderfully dark, fleshy and inviting, the Réserve is just striking today. A rush of dark red/purplish fruit builds effortlessly in the glass. More than anything else, the Réserve impresses for its sensual, inviting personality. It is an ideal second wine that is approachable and avoids being excessively serious, as some recent editions have been.
General Manager and Winemaker Nicolas Glumineau describes 2019 as a year of drought, until rains arrived at the end of July and middle of August, which were very important for the maturation of the Cabernets in mid-October. Yields were 42 hectoliters per hectare, which is typical for the château. Glumineau added that the Merlots showed a wider range of quality, while the Cabernets were more homogeneous. In tasting, I found the two wines more differentiated stylistically, which has not often been the case."
- 92-94 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Réserve de la Comtesse is conspicuously deep in colour. The bouquet takes time to unfurl with exceedingly pure blackberry, raspberry and cassis aromas, the oak seamlessly integrated. The palate is very well balanced with fresh acidity, fine grain tannins, a touch of salinity developing towards the finish that has more grip than previous vintages. Superb."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "This is well structured and approaches 2010 in terms of its weight and depth of fruit. Deep spiced damson on the nose, you would be hard pressed not to say that this is as good as very many Cru Bourgeois 1st wines. Huge depth, similar to the 2018 but a little higher acidity, a little less round, a little more classic Pauillac in character. This is confident and serious with lots of tannins. A great 2nd wine, and a reminder of the consistently successful winemaking that is happening at this estate. Drinking Window 2024 – 2038"
- 93-94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "This is a very solid second wine of Pichon Lalande with blackberry, blueberry and sweet, dried-tobacco character. It’s full-bodied, chewy and polished."
|Wine Enthusiast:||93 WE|
|Vinous:||92 VS 93 VS|
|James Suckling:||93 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||93 RPWA|
|Klassifzierung:||2. Grand Cru Classé|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande, F-33250 Pauillac|