Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com .
- 95-97 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown. "Composed of 78% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 2% Cabernet Sauvignon, the 2019 Pavie Macquin was harvested from the 23rd of September to the 11th of October. Yields were 47 hectoliters per hectare this year with about 90% of the production going into the grand vin. Deep garnet-purple in color, the wine opens with the most tantalizing perfume of lavender, lilacs and forest floor, giving way to a core of crushed blackberries, baked plums and blueberry preserves plus wafts of licorice and bay leaves. The full-bodied palate offers layer upon layer of black fruits and earthy nuances, sporting a solid structure of firm, grainy tannins and tons of freshness, finishing with great length and depth. About 5,500 cases are anticipated to be made."
- 93-95 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Pavie Macquin is succulent and racy, as it so often is. Red cherry, pomegranate, menthol, licorice and rose petal are all laced together in this super-expressive, sensual Saint-Émilion. A wine with soft curves and no hard edges, the 2019 is likely to give readers many years of drinking pleasure right out of the gate. The 2019 is pure sensuality in the glass."
- 95-97 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Pavie Macquin feels very tight on the nose at first and certainly from my sample bottle, I allowed it 15-20 minutes to open. Eventually it reveals very intense scents of black cherries, cassis and crushed violet, touches of blood orange in the background. The palate has a satin-like texture, almost Vosne-Romanée-like, with extraordinarily pure blue and black fruit. Seamless! There is fine tension on the finish with impressive persistence. This is a seriously good Pavie-Macquin from Nicolas Thienpont and his team."
- 97 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Violet-edged floral attack, hitting you straight up with the full range of concentrated black fruits and spices. Such a great quality wine that stands out from the pack. Full of nuance, just when you think you are done it pushes another flavour into the room. The texture is controlled and precise, with slate edges that slow down its progress through the palate; just all round excellent terroir and winemaking. Tasted twice, a week apart, and its the depth to the palate that really sets it apart, and the mouth-scrapingly slow slate finish. Drinking Window 2028 – 2044"
- 16,5+ Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "78% Merlot, 18% Cabernet Franc, 4% Cabernet Sauvignon. Barrel sample.
Firm, solid but with drive. Zesty, dark berry and spice nose. Powerful tannins but enveloped by the fruit. Dry and muscular on the finish."
- 95-97+ Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "While this cooler terroir always yields a more austere wine that requires bottle age, the 2019 Château Pavie Macquin has a wonderful elegance and plushness to its fruit that gives surprisingly upfront appeal. Nevertheless, it has bright acidity, good concentration, and rocking purity of fruit, all pointing toward a good decade before it hits maturity. Dense purple, with lots of cassis, violets, spring flowers, crushed stone, and graphite, it hits the palate with medium to full-bodied richness, stunningly polished, silky tannins, and a great, great finish. I'll be a buyer."
- 98-99 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Really classy red, offering blueberries, minerals, salt, limestone and light fresh herbs. It’s full-bodied, but so refined. Fine layers of fruit and tannins. It’s like millefeuille. The 2018 is more exuberant, but I love the elegance and structure here. Subtle and complex. 78% merlot, 20% cabernet franc and 2% cabernet sauvignon."
- 19,5 Punkte WEINWISSER: "78 % Merlot, 20 % Cabernet Franc, 2 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 47 hl/ha, 90 % Grand Vin. Sattes Purpurrot mit lila Rand. Sehr komplexes Bouquet mit zarten Anklängen an Heidelbeeren, dahinter erkalteter Waldfrüchtetee und Holundersaft. Mit etwas Luft findet man im zweiten Ansatz Nougatpralinen und viel Cassiswürze. Am kräftigen Gaumen mit engmaschigem Körper und reifem Extrakt gepaart mit einer energiegeladenen Rasse. Im gebündelten Finale explodiert der Gigant mit einem Korb frisch gepflückter schwarzer Johannisbeeren, Graphitspuren und zarter Adstringenz. Der hat das Zeug, einer der grössten Pavie-Macquin der Geschichte zu erden. Nimmt einem förmlich den Atem!"
- 18 Punkte VINUM Bordeaux Extra: Primeur 2019 (9/2020): "Etwas ausbaugeprägt, mit hübscher Lakritzewürze; ungemein kompakt und dicht, knackiges, kantiges, erstklassiges Tannin, von besonderer Mineralität auch; herrlicher, eigenständiger Wein für die lange Reife."