Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 92-94 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Composed of 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 41% Merlot and 4% Petit Verdot, the 2019 Olivier was harvested from the 17th September to the 8th of October. Yields were 47 hectoliters per hectare this year. The alcohol came in at 14.6% with a pH of 3.66. Deep garnet-purple in color, it slowly unfurls to reveal notes of fresh blackcurrants, blackberry pie and plum preserves with compelling touches of woodsmoke, charcoal and underbrush. The palate delivers a rock-solid backbone of firm, grainy tannins and oodles of freshness, backing up the muscular black fruits, finishing on a lingering mineral note. Very serious wine!"
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Olivier is a dark, potent wine. Inky blue and black fruit, gravel, smoke, licorice, cured meat, graphite and savory herbs infuse the 2019 with striking aromatic intensity to play off its sumptuous fruit. There is a lot going on here. Very good."
- 90-92 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Olivier was picked from 17 September to 8 October at 47hl/ha, the barrel maturation now incorporates small 112-litre barrels. It has a perfumed nose, a mixture of red and black fruit, perhaps not quite as complex as some of its Pessac-Léognan peers yet still promising. The palate is medium-bodied with gritty tannins, good acidity and tension with quite a strong saline and tobacco element on the finish. It just needs a bit more class given the vintage."
- 93-94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A red with depth and focus, showing blackberries, chocolate and black olives. Some smoky undertones. Some fresh herbs, too. It’s full-bodied, round and polished. Better than the 2018."
- 17,5 Punkte VINUM Bordeaux Extra: Primeur 2019 (9/2020): "Zurückhaltend und ausbaugeprägt; voller Ansatz, temperamentvolle Entwicklung, grosse Rasse und Dichte, besondere Mineralität, anhaltendes Finale; hervorragender Wein, abgefüllt auch 18 Punkte wert."