Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 90-92+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Deep purple-black in color, the 2019 Meyney strides confidently out of the glass with classic notes of cassis, warm plums and baked blackberries plus hints of cedar chest, bay leaves, pencil lead and clove oil plus a waft of underbrush. The medium to full-bodied palate has a generous core of ripe black fruits with a slight touch of oak poking through and a firm backbone of ripe, grainy tannins, finishing with impressive length."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Meyney is a powerful, inky and extroverted wine. Dark fruit, licorice, cloves, menthol and dried herbs give the wine brooding power. Although not a shy wine by any means, Meyney has a good bit of energy to play off all that concentration. The style remains a bit pushed, but less overtly so than in the recent past."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Meyney is well defined on the bouquet, leaning a little more towards the red side of the fruit spectrum with raspberry, wild strawberry and floral scents. The oak is neatly integrated. The palate is medium-bodied with grainy tannins. It has a citric element from start to finish, a taut line of acidity with light spicy notes towards the finish that shares the brininess of stablemate Grand Puy Ducasse. Very fine. Tasted twice with consistent notes."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "One of the wines I use as a marker of how good the vintage is in St Estèphe, because it isn't classified but is in a brilliant location right next door to Montrose. And this is good, extremely concentrated, pure cassis and bilberry flavours, tons of tannins, clear austerity and fairly high acidity as I am getting in a lot of these 2019s. Not the same luscious character as 2018, but in many ways that makes it more typical of the appellation, and the alcohol seems less over the top than in 2018. Lots to enjoy here, not quite up to 2016 standard but not far. Tasted two weeks apart, and if anything its expression had deepened second time around. Hubert de Boüard consultant. Drinking Window 2025 – 2038"
- 92-94 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "This estate has been on a roll of late, and the 2019 Château Meyney is a terrific wine. Beautiful notes of crème de cassis, spicy oak, dried flowers, and dried tobacco all emerge from the glass, and this beauty is medium to full-bodied, with a seamless texture, ultra-fine tannins, and a great finish. Count me impressed. Not a powerhouse, it should drink nicely right out of the gate yet also evolve for 20 years or more."
- 92-93 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Aromas and flavors of blackberries and blueberries with walnut and coffee-bean notes. Medium to full body, integrated tannins and a flavorful finish. Excellent, but not the 2018."
|James Suckling:||92 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||91 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||93 JD|
|Rebsorte(n):||Petit Verdot Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot|
|Reben:||49% Merlot, 33% Cabernet Sauvignon, 18% Petit Verdot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Meyney, Quai Antoine Ferchaud, BP23, F-33250 Pauillac, +33 5 56 59 00 40, www.meyney.fr|