Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com .
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "A new Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel, freshly minted this year (from the 2018 vintage). I would put this right up there with the best vintages from Lilian Ladouys. It feels extremely silky, with such plump blackberry fruits that you could almost drink it straight away but there are tannins here, and the body of the wine closes down as it travels through the palate, suggesting it intends to get serious about ageing potential. Excellent quality overall, easy to recommend, although acidities are a touch higher than this in 2018 which may not please everyone. 1% Cabernet Franc completes the blend, 30% new oak. 3.84pH. The harvest took place between 25 September and 9 October. Recently enlarged to 80ha with the addition of vineyards from both Tour de Pez and Clauzet (both good quality estates). Drinking Window 2026 – 2040"
- 91-93 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "Always including plenty of Merlot, the 2019 Château Lilian Ladouys emerges from a gravelly site in Saint-Estèphe. Its deep purple color is followed by a big, juicy bouquet of ripe black cherries, kirsch, blueberries, leafy herbs, and cedar pencil. Nicely textured, medium to full-bodied, and with some chewy tannins which will be more integrated from bottle, it shows the fruit purity and sexiness that's the hallmark of the vintage, has good balance, and a great finish."
- 92-93 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "This is very refined and balanced with soft, silky tannins and a fresh, clean finish. It’s medium-bodied and round with integrated tannins. Spice and forest-floor character."
- 91-93+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2019 Lilian Ladouys comes bounding out of the glass with expressive scents of crushed blackberries, cassis and boysenberries with touches of dried Provence herbs, charcoal, clove oil and espresso. The medium-bodied palate is charged with energy, offering firm grainy tannins and electric freshness to support the tightly wound black fruits, finishing with loads of invigorating herbal and mineral sparks. A property to watch—in 2018, the Lorenzetti family purchased two neighbor estates, Château Clauzet and Château Tour de Pez, adding these to the Lilian Ladouys vineyard to almost double its planted area to 77 hectares. These additional vineyards are composed of gravelly soils of the same level as the best blocks of Lilian Ladouys. Soils are a typically Saint-Estèphe mix of sandy-gravel and clay with some limestone deposits. It is planted at 8,500-10,000 vines per hectare, with an average vine age of 36 years in 2019."
- 90-92 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Lilian Ladouys is a gorgeous Saint-Estèphe. Juicy and forward, the 2019 melds together the natural richness of the year with the earthy, savory profile that is typical of the appellation. Scorched earth, smoke, licorice and red cherry fruit infuse the 2019 with striking complexity and character. Floral notes add brightness as well as lift. Lilian Ladouys is shaping up to be a real sleeper in 2019. Tasted two times."
- 92-94 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Lilian Ladouys has a powerful, quite burly bouquet, a mixture of red and black fruit, wine gums, touches of blueberry and violet. It feels more Margaux than Saint-Estèphe! The palate is medium-bodied with firm tannins, fine grip, just a hint of piquancy and a lovely estuarine/briny influence that defines the classic finish. I prefer the palate to the aromatics at this juncture, but overall this is promising. Tasted thrice with consistent notes."
|Vinous:||91 VS 93 VS|
|James Suckling:||92 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||92 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||92 JD|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot|
|Reben:||60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Lilian Ladouys, F-33180 Saint-Estèphe, +33 5 56 59 71 96, www.chateau-lilian-ladouys.com|