Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 97-99+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "The 2019 Léoville Las Cases is a blend of 79% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc and 11% Merlot. Harvest began early for the Merlot, on the 18th of September, and the Cabernets were picked in October, finishing on the 8th of October. The IPT number (measurement of tannins) is 80—the same as 2018. The alcohol came at 14.02% (lower than 2018), but it does seem a little lower than this percentage, probably because the pH is a little lower this year, at 3.67. It is aging in French oak barriques, 90% new. The color is opaque purple-black, with a nose that unfurls slowly in the glass, beginning with vibrant, expressive black fruit notes of freshly crushed blackcurrants, ripe blackberries and fresh black cherries, followed by a beguiling array of floral and earth nuances—candied violets, lavender, fragrant soil, underbrush, crushed rocks and black truffles. The medium to full-bodied wine dances ever so gracefully on the palate, demurely revealing tightly wound layers of of bright, crunchy black fruits and tantalizing floral and mineral sparks, supported by a rock-solid structure of firm, finely grained tannins and fantastic tension, finishing with epic persistence. Although the style is completely different, the barrel sample is behaving a lot like the Haut-Brion sample was when I tasted it, in that it appears to be holding just that little bit extra back right now. I have to call it as I see it today, but I wouldn't be surprised if when I come back to taste this from bottle, it shows me all that and a lot more."
- 97-99 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. This is an immense wine. Made from 79% Cabernet Sauvignon, it shows great structure, richness and aging potential. The tannins are ripe, showing the gentlest of extraction and are what is going to drive this wine for many years."
- 94-96 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Léoville Las-Cases is a gorgeous, sophisticated wine. Deep and beautifully layered, the 2019 has remarkable depth and simply impeccable balance. Here, too, the integration of fruit, tannin and acidity is simply remarkable, especially for such a young wine. In so many vintages, Las Cases can be a brute, but the 2019 is incredibly polished. If anything, it is uncharacteristically shy at this stage. The 2019 saw 3-4 weeks on the skins, with malolactic fermentation in tank. Press wine is 6.5%, which is on the lower end for Las Cases. The wine was barreled down in December, fully blended."
- 96-98 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Léoville Las-Cases was picked from 18 September to 8 October and matured in 90% new oak barrels. Typically deep and limpid in colour, it has a knockout nose with penetrating blackberry, bilberry and blueberry fruit struck through with an accentuated marine/oyster shell element. The palate is beautiful, the fine-grain tannins framing delineated, mineral-infused black fruit. There is a clarity to this Grand Vin that places it amongst Jean-Hubert Delon's finest releases in recent years and it is blessed with astounding length. You come away with the feeling of a nascent wine boasting immense coiled-up energy that will guarantee its longevity. Stunning."
- 98 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "I love it when a wine steals up on you, and you very definitely get that here, taking its time on the first attack then rapidly expanding outwards and upwards. Undoubtedly it will knit down as Las Cases can't help itself but do, but there is a creamy almost caramel side hiding among the tannins here. Beautiful power and layers of charcoal, slate, crushed stones, cassis, bilberry and tobacco - all displayed with elegance and tension. A long harvest of over three weeks from September 18 to October 8, 6.5% press wine used, a little more than in 2018 (where just over 2% was used). 3.67pH, 90% new oak. Drinking Window 2029 – 2045"
- 19 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "79% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc. Barrel sample.
Deep purple-black to the rim. Dark and brooding with immense depth. Blackcurrant and graphite nuance. Beautiful lift on the palate, so much energy and power. Ingrained minerally freshness. Huge tannic base but the texture smooth and remarkably refined. Zest and force but absolute precision. Lingering and intense, stays on the palate for ever. One of the greats from this estate."
- 97-99+ Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The 2019 Château Léoville Las Cases is one seriously majestic beauty that shows the elegant, pure, balanced style of this vintage to a T. The 2019 is a blend of 79% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Merlot, and the rest Cabernet Franc that was raised in 90% new French oak. Notes of crème de cassis, smoked black cherries, graphite, tobacco, and damp earth all emerge from the glass, and it hits the palate with medium to full-bodied richness, a fresh, chiseled texture, layers of ripe tannins, and a solid spine of acidity. The 2019 will be one for the ages and will need at least a decade of bottle age, but will drink well for 50-60 years or more."
- 98-99 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "So structured for the vintage, but there’s freshness and vibrancy from the acidity. Full-bodied, extremely creamy and polished. Plush silk. Extremely long, linear and compact. 79% cabernet sauvignon, 11% merlot and 10% cabernet franc."
- 20 Punkte WEINWISSER: "79 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 10 % Cabernet Franc, 11 % Merlot, 14,05 %-vol.. Tiefes Purpur mit satter Mitte und lila Rand. Ein konzentriertes Parfüm nach Wildkirschen, Sandelholz und tiefgründiger Terroirwürze. Im zweiten Ansatz zarter Veilchenduft, Wacholder und Pflaumen. Am komplexen Gaumen sehr präzise, man spürt die Tiefe und Länge, trotzdem behält die Finesse ganz klar die Führung, super seidige Textur, das Ganze umrahmt von einer magischen Rasse, Anklänge an Bleistiftmine. Im nicht enden wollenden Finale wie ein Pfeil lang und elegant, eindrücklich mit einem gewaltigen Potenzial, das DNA von Las Cases. Eine grandiose Meisterleistung, Gänsehaut! Der Wein des Jahrgangs?"
|Wine Enthusiast:||98 WE|
|Vinous:||95 VS 97 VS|
|James Suckling:||98 JS|
|Klassifzierung:||2. Cru Classé|
|Jancis Robinson:||19,0 JR|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||98 JD|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||98 RPWA|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Leoville Las Cases 33 250 Saint-Julien Beychevelle|