- 92-94 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Deep garnet-purple in color, the 2019 Latour à Pomerol comes bounding out of the glass with vivacious notes of stewed plums, Black Forest cake and blueberry preserves plus suggestions of licorice, candied violets, incense and dusty soil. The medium-bodied palate delivers mouth-coating, juicy black and blue fruits with a soft texture of rounded tannins and seamless freshness, finishing long and earthy."
- 93-95 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. Made entirely from Merlot, this dense wine is packed with rich tannins and black fruits. It has weight and richness, with plenty of generous tannins and swathes of blackberry flavors. See this as a long-term wine."
- 92-94 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Latour à Pomerol is elegant, resonant and super-expressive. Succulent dark cherry and red plum fruit give the 2019 tons of appeal. Tar, graphite, rose petal, menthol and dark spice overtones add layers of gravitas over time, with muscular tannins that build into a crescendo of aromas, flavors and textures. There is a lot of wine here."
- 94 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Inky purple in colour, medium to full intensity, lovely extraction where the blueberry and blackberry fruits feel plentiful but held together by well-judged tannins that are doing their job. There is austerity but it is of the bouncy, bright kind where you feel the good stuff is being held back for a few years' time. Great appellation signature. Drinking Window 2025 – 2042"
- 17 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "100% Merlot. Barrel sample.
Dark and solid on the nose with a hint of liquorice. Plush and full with an exquisite quality of silky-smooth tannin. More sophistication here but freshness as well, the finish clean and with a saline edge."
- 93-95 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The 2019 Latour a Pomerol is stunning stuff and shows the elegance and purity paired with rocking levels of fruit that’s the hallmark of this vintage. Red and black currants, mulled black cherries, chocolate, tobacco leaf, and truffle notes dominate the bouquet, and it’s full-bodied, has a beautiful sense of balance, silky tannins, and a great finish. I’d be happy to have bottles in the cellar."
- 93-94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Chocolate and hazelnuts with berries and walnuts. Medium to full body. Round, polished tannins and a flavorful finish."
|Wine Enthusiast:||94 WE|
|James Suckling:||93 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||93 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||94 JD|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,0 JR|
|Rebsorte(n):||Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Jean-Pierre Moueix, 54, quai du Priourat, F-33502 Libourne Cedex|