Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 95-97+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Composed of 88% Merlot and 12% Cabernet Franc, the 2019 Larcis Ducasse was harvested from the 25th of September to the 7th of October. Yields were 38.5 hectoliters per hectare this year, with around 70% of production going into the grand vin. Deep garnet-purple in color, it sails out of the glass with effortlessly graceful notes of fresh blackberries, warm red and black plums and mulberries plus hints of cedar chest, potpourri, powdered cinnamon and clove oil. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is quite tightly wound, giving glimpses of spice and mineral layers among the black fruits and firm, rounded tannins, finishing with bags of freshness and energy. About 2,850 cases are anticipated to be made."
- 94-96 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Larcis Ducasse is a Saint-Émilion of energy and tension. Graphite, menthol, licorice, tobacco and cedar notes open up in the bouquet. On the palate, though, the 2019 is much more reticent. That is likely a very good thing for its long-term prospect. One of the features of Larcis is the use of 500-liter barrels (which are rarely seen in Bordeaux) for certain parcels. Those larger barrels certainly add to the wine's freshness and verve. Larcis is one of the more introverted 2019s I tasted. It is also one of Bordeaux's most under the radar gems."
- 95-97 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Larcis Ducasse is deep purple in colour. The bouquet is opulent and ravishing with precocious dark cherry, cassis and crushed violet aromas that seem to envelop the senses, "hug them into submissions!" The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannins that manage to exert good grip, though you only notice that after the wine has exited. Great depth, touches of ash and black pepper infusing the black fruit with unerring balance on the finish. This is an outstanding Saint-Émilion with 30-40 years of pleasure to give."
- 94 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "This is intense, pretty austere as is often the case with a young Larcis Ducasse, and very much with Cabernet fruits dominant even though they are 12% of the blend (it is rather that the Merlot on these limestone soils takes on a depth and seriousness that makes it almost Left Bank in feel). Opens up to reveal fleshy cassis and blackberry. A yield of 38.5hl/ha. Owned by Famille Gratiot-Attmane, but with the Nicolas Thienpont team overseeing winemaking. Tasted twice, one week apart. Drinking Window 2027 – 2044"
- 96-98 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "Coming from an incredible terroir on the Côte Pavie, which is a south-facing hillside of clay and limestone soils, the 2019 Château Larcis Ducasse sports a deep purple color as well as classic Saint-Emilion minerality in its chocolatey dark fruits, scorched earth, camphor, and tobacco aromas and flavors. This rich, full-bodied effort shows the more elegant, supple style of the vintage, yet it still has building tannins, a stacked mid-palate, and a great finish. It's certainly in the same ballpark as the 2015 and 2016, and while a few years of bottle age will do it well, it should be relatively accessible in its youth. Tasted twice."
- 98-99 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A full-bodied red that’s powerful, very rich and very deep. Floral and spicy with dried fruit, earth, tobacco and mushrooms. Dense center palate. Great depth. Traditional."
- 18 Punkte WEINWISSER: "88 % Merlot, 12 % Cabernet Franc, 38,5 hl/ha, 70 % Grand Vin. Tiefes Purpurrot mit lila Rand. Betörendes Bouquet mit frischem Schattenmorellensaft, dahinter Brombeergelee und Lakritze. Am eleganten Gaumen mit seidiger Textur und herrlicher Extraktsüsse getragen von einer tänzerischen Rasse; der Wein wirkt wie eine Primaballerina. Im aromatischen Finale ein Feuerwerk von blauen Beeren, tiefgründiger Terroirwürze und zarter Adstringenz. Bravo!"
|Vinous:||95 VS 96 VS|
|James Suckling:||98 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||96 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||97 JD|
|Klassifzierung:||Grand Cru Classé|
|Rebsorte(n):||Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Larcis Ducasse, 1 grottes d'Arsis, F-33330 Saint-Emilion|