- 90-92 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "The 2019 Lagrange (Pomerol) has a deep garnet-purple color and a decadently scented nose of stewed plums, baked black cherries and fruitcake plus hints of spice box, star anise, tobacco leaf and bouquet garni with a waft of chargrill. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is completely filled with opulent black fruits, supported by soft, approachable tannins and lovely freshness, finishing long and spicy."
- 93-95 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. This full-bodied wine is open in style, with lashings of rich black fruits alongside dense tannins. This is a wine for some long-term aging."
- 90-92 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Lagrange, the Pomerol estate, was optically and manually sorted after picking between 24 and 28 September, then aged in 30% new oak. It has a slightly fuller bouquet compared to recent vintages with brambly red fruit laced with rose petal and light orange pith scents. It is a cut above previous vintages. The palate is sweet and juicy on the entry, demonstrating a little more roundness and density than expected. Gently gripping the palate, my only criticism is that it lacks a bit of complexity on the finish. Otherwise this is a perfectly satisfying, no doubt early drinking Pomerol from J-P Moueix."
- 92 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Firm and slightly subdued tannins that build fairly quickly over the palate. There is an austerity and a clear liquorice wash over the cassis and blackberry fruits that should soften and fill out over ageing. 30% new oak. Drinking Window 2024 – 2040"
- 91-93 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The Merlot-dominated (I believe it’s all Merlot) 2019 Château Lagrange is another deeply colored Pomerol offering medium to full-bodied aromas and flavors of chocolate-covered cherries, damp earth, tobacco leaf, and truffle. Beautifully textured, with a layered, concentrated mid-palate, ripe tannins, and a great finish, enjoy this top-notch 2019 any time over the coming 15+ years."
- 92-93 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Lots of blueberries, blackberries, dark chocolate and stones. It’s medium-bodied, refined and polished."
|Wine Enthusiast:||94 WE|
|James Suckling:||92 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||91 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||92 JD|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Etablissements Jean-Pierre Moueix, 54, quai du Priourat, BP 129 - F-33502 Libourne CEDEX|