Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 93-95 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Displaying a deep garnet-purple color, the 2019 Lagrange charges out of the gate with bright, shiny, classic cassis, cedar chest and clove oil scents followed by hints of ripe black cherries, mulberries, spice cake and menthol. The medium-bodied palate is tightly wound with taut, crunchy black fruits, supported by rock-solid grainy tannins and lovely freshness, finishing long and invigorating."
- 93-95 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. This full-bodied wine is open in style, with lashings of rich black fruits alongside dense tannins. This is a wine for some long-term aging."
- 92-94 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Lagrange is a dark, sumptuous wine endowed with tremendous textural resonance and pure power. Cedar, sweet tobacco, dried leaves, leather and licorice all add nuance to a core of ripe red cherry and red plum fruit. I especially admire Lagrange's depth in 2019."
- 94-96 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Lagrange was picked from 24 September and finished with the Petit Verdot on 14 October - the longest harvest at 27 days. It has quite a dense, powerful bouquet with black fruit, sous-bois and cedar, taking its time to open but somehow remaining more “distant” than previous vintages of Lagrange. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannins, layers of black fruit with just a light citric touch. Quite a streamlined Lagrange in the context of a warm growing season, this feels agile and nimble on the finish. Excellent."
- 95 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Dark plum in colour, medium intensity, this is sleek, well-defined and has an extremely pure expression of cassis fruit. Just enormously elegant, with tons of St Julien balance, and fine tannins that are sure to take it through the next few decades with ease. I love this wine, one of the most enjoyable of the vintage in St Julien, with a strikingly seductive texture. Tasted twice two weeks apart, sure to become a standout with some bottle age. When you look at the figures (which I only did after tasting) you start to understand why this is so good - highest level of Cabernet in the estate's recent history, longest harvest ever through to October 14, and only 1/3 of overall production in the 1st wine, lowest amount to date. Whatever they are doing, they are getting it right. Drinking Window 2027 – 2045"
- 92-94+ Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The grand vin 2019 Château Lagrange ratchets up the intensity, revealing a deep purple hue as well as beautiful notes of crème de cassis, new saddle leather, spice, and cedary herbs. Medium to full-bodied, beautifully balanced, and elegant, it's very much in the style of this plush, seamless vintage."
- 93-94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A red with dark fruit and plenty of dark chocolate, as well as spice undertones. Full body. Juicy finish. Extremely balanced and refined."
- 18+ Punkte WEINWISSER: "Undurchsichtiges Purpur mit satter Mitte und lila Rand. Komplexes Bouquet mit Schattenmorellensaft, Brombeergelee und Lakritze, dahinter Veilchen und schwarze Johannisbeerdrops. Am eleganten Gaumen mit viel Souplesse, kakaoartige Tannine, perfekt stützend und eine unglaubliche Rasse, die dem St.-Julien etwas Magisches verleiht. Im gebündelten Finale explodiert der Wein und es kommen Holundersaft, Bleistiftmine und Wacholder zum Vorschein, der hat das Zeug, in seiner perfekten Trinkreife zur Legende zu werden!"
- 18 Punkte Rene Gabriels BORDEAUX TOTAL, Andre Kunz: "Kunz Fassprobe 2020: (80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 18% Merlot, 2% Petit Verdot, 13.7% vol. Alkohol, Produktion 200'000 Flaschen) Seidenes, elegantes, frisches Bouquet, Heidelbeeren, Cassis, Zedern, Lakritze. Dichter, eleganter Gaumen mit feiner Frucht, viel gutem Tannin, fein muskulöser Struktur, feiner Aromatik, langer, frischer Abgang."