- 94-96 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown. "Very deep purple-black in color, the 2019 la Fleur-Petrus soars out of the glass with vibrant notes of freshly crushed black cherries, warm plums and kirsch with underlying suggestions of wild sage, damp soil, charcoal and unsmoked cigars plus just a hint of Sichuan pepper. Medium to full-bodied, the palate has a firm frame of ripe, grainy tannins and bags of freshness supporting the muscular black fruits, finishing long and savory."
- 95-97 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. Dark, dense and full of tannins, this is a powerful wine. The concentration in this wine gives it a dry, structured character, but the richness of the blackberry fruits and streak of acidity are likely to kick in attractively as it ages."
- 93-95 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 La Fleur-Pétrus is explosive and heady in the glass. A rush of wild flowers, spice, mocha and licorice gives the 2019 an exotic feel that resonate on the palate, where the wine is rich, ripe and flamboyant. With a bit of aeration, the 2019 shows its shoulders and persistence. I would be in no hurry here, there is plenty still left to come as the tannins soften. I never put stock in numbers alone, but the pH of 3.9 is higher than normal while the acidity above 3 is high. "These are very California-style numbers," Christian Moueix commented."
- 94-96 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 La Fleur-Pétrus underwent double sorting, optical and manual, after harvest between 17 September and 3 October. It is matured in 50% new oak. It has a gorgeous bouquet with expressive red and black fruit, intermixed with crushed stone, freshly shaved black truffle and a touch of blue fruit perhaps originating from the 3% Petit Verdot. The palate is medium-bodied with sappy black fruit, gently grippy tannins, undercurrents of tobacco and earth towards the finish. It actually ends more cerebrally than I anticipated, quite mercurial in the glass. This will require several years in bottle, but it will surely be worth the wait. Superb!"
- 97 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Beautiful aromatics, this sets itself apart from the first nose. The texture is velvety, with a sense of energy and precision that showcases the barest flicks of graceful minerality as it heads through the palate. Seriously enjoyable wine, one to note down in the vintage. It's concentrated, with barreled-down brambled fruit, relatively low acidity compared to the 2018, but it's sumptuous. A yield of 28hl/ha. Drinking Window 2027 – 2045"
- 17,5 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "92% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot. Barrel sample.
There’s a lovely purity and refinement in this wine which also has lift and pep. Floral-violet aromatics, the palate smooth and sculpted with super-fine tannins and juicy, engaging fruit. Long, fresh, clean finish."
- 94-96+ Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The 2019 Chateau La Fleur-Petrus is impressive, and I suspect in the same ballpark as the 2018. Lots of darker, earthy fruits, crushed rock-like minerality, and chocolate notes emerge from this dense, concentrated, backward, and slightly hard to read barrel sample. I love its depth of fruit, it’s full-bodied, has plenty of opulence as well as tannins and my money is on this coming together nicely in bottle. Patience, however, will be a virtue with this one."
- 96-97 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "This is a genuine, old-school Pomerol with blueberries, wet earth and black tea leaf. It’s full-bodied, yet balanced and beautiful. Traditional and so attractive with a modern tone."
- 19,5 Punkte WEINWISSER: "Dichtes Purpurrot, schwarze Mitte, lila Reflexe. Sehr verschlossen, aber grosse Tiefe zeigend, herrliche Liaison aus reifen, fleischig-saftigen Blau- und Brombeeren, Sandelholz, einem Hauch Pflaumenconfit und edler Cassiswürze, dazu melangiert sich feinstes Vanillemark mit Espresso-Arabica-Noten. Am Gaumen dicht und schwebend zugleich, mit seidiger Textur und engmaschigem Tanningerüst setzt er auf filigrane Rasse, dazu betören dunkle, reife Kirschen und Himbeeren, eingehüllt in feinster Schokolade, sinnlich bis zum Abwinken und lang ohne Ende mit betörendem Finale von Wildkirschen, edlem Cohiba-Tabak und feinster mineralischer Expression. Von den Anlagen her mit Potenzial auf die Höchstnote, wird dem legendären 1998er folgen!"
|Wine Enthusiast:||96 WE|
|Vinous:||95 VS 94 VS|
|James Suckling:||96 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||95 RPWA|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,5 JR|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||95 JD|
|Rebsorte(n):||Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|Reben:||91% Merlot, 6% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Notizen des Weinguts:||Situated between Châteaux Lafleur and Petrus, Château La Fleur-Pétrus took its name in the 18th century. Jean-Pierre Moueix, who established his wine merchant business in Libourne in 1937, purchased La Fleur-Pétrus in 1950. This historic estate on the plateau of Pomerol was his first vineyard acquisition. La Fleur-Pétrus is composed predominantly of Merlot, which lends silkiness and generosity to the wine, while a small percentage of Cabernet Franc contributes rigor and complexity. The vineyard is made up of three parcels on the plateau of Pomerol with altitudes averaging 33 to 38 meters above sea level. The pebbly soils from the northern parcel yield a wine of great elegance with notes of black cherries. The center plot, known for its summer heat (the area is called “Tropchaud”), produces a wine of tremendous suppleness with a hint of plum. Wine from the southern parcel is particularly velvety, dense, structured, with a pronounced nose of blackcurrant. Blended, these three singular terroirs with nuanced and complementary characteristics produce a generous, expressive wine with apparent structure and a dominance of black fruit. An attentive tasting reveals remarkable refinement, complexity, and a touch of violet.|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau La Fleur Petrus, 7 Rue de Tropchaud, F-33500 Pomerol|