- 91-93 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Displaying a deep garnet-purple color, the 2019 Lafleur-Gazin gives up bright, fresh notes of crushed black cherries, blackberries and newly collected blueberries with nuances of cassia, lilacs, oolong tea and forest floor. The medium to full-bodied palate delivers loads of mouth-coating fresh black berry notions, supported by plush tannins and a lively line, finishing long and fragrant. Pretty wine!"
- 92-94 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. This is a serious, rich wine that's packed with black fruits and dense tannins. Richly endowed with both fruit and tannins, the wine is sure to age well."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Lafleur-Gazin is so inviting. Crushed flowers, cinnamon, blood orange and raspberry showcase the more refined, elegant side of Pomerol in this vintage. Bright mineral notes bring the finish to a close nicely. Medium in body and silky, with lovely persistence, the Lafleur-Gazin is a jewel of a wine."
- 92 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Coffee, black chocolate, slate and clearly defined berry fruits. This is enjoyable, a little soft through the finish suggesting medium rather than long term drinking, but with a ton of Pomerol typicity and pleasure along the way. 35% new oak. Drinking Window 2023 – 2038"
- 91-93 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "White truffle, ripe blackberries, mulberries, chocolate, and leafy herbs and earthy nuances all emerge from the 2019 Château Lafleur-Gazin, a rich, medium to full-bodied, beautifully balanced 2019. Pomerol, in particular, was a huge success in 2019, and this beauty has loads to love. With solid mid-palate depth and ripe yet present tannins, it’s going to evolve nicely for 15+ years or more."
- 94-95 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "The texture to this is so polished and refined with chocolate, hazelnuts and dark fruit. It’s full-bodied, yet so refined and pretty."
|Wine Enthusiast:||93 WE|
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||92 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||92 JD|
|Rebsorte(n):||Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|Reben:||85% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Notizen des Weinguts:||Situated on the northern edge of the plateau of Pomerol, nestled between Château Gazin and Château La Fleur-Pétrus, this wine has been produced by Ets. Jean-Pierre Moueix since 1976 for the Borderie family, owners since 1930. The Merlot vines (averaging 30 years of age), are planted on gravel and clay. The Cabernet Franc is planted on silt soils, which encourage a nuanced and full expression of this varietal’s character. The vineyard management and vinification are carried out traditionally and with great care, producing a plump, supple, fleshy wine with ripe fruit and silky tannins. Eminently approachable, even in its youth, Lafleur-Gazin is a delightful expression of the lighter style of Pomerol wines.|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Jean-Pierre Moueix, 54, quai du Priourat, F-33502 Libourne Cedex|