Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 90-92 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2019 La Dominique rolls seductively out of the glass with fragrant notions of baked plums, warm blackberries and black cherry preserves plus nuances of spice cake, wild sage, red roses and aniseed. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is coated with decadent black and blue fruits, supported by wonderful freshness and a velvety texture, finishing long and spicy."
- 94-96 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 La Dominique just shimmers with beauty. Bright, floral and vibrant, the 2019 is a total stunner. Freshly cut flowers, mint, cedar and red cherry jam open up in the glass, but it is the wine's purity that impresses most today. The oak and overall extraction - often an issue at La Dominique in recent vintages - are really well-judged. This is a fabulous showing."
- 93-95 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 La Dominique has an impressive bouquet, one of the best that I have encountered in recent years, with clean, pure black cherry and blueberry fruit embroidered with violets. The oak is neatly assimilated. The palate is well defined with detailed black fruit laced with graphite, but the real difference vis-à-vis previous vintages is the weight on the mid-palate. There is no hole in the middle and the wine stretches out languorously on the finish. Is La Dominique beginning to realize its potential? This sample suggests that is the case."
- 95 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "New winemaker headed over from Haut-Bailly for what is the 50th vintage at La Dominique under the Fayat family. The heat of the vintage you can see in the figures, but on the palate they have worked well with the elevated alcohol in the Merlots. Silky tannins and a rich mouthfeel with no dip through the mid palate. Good complexity also, there is bracken and tobacco alongside cassis and raspberry, plenty of grip. 60% 1st wine in this vintage. A yield of 47hl/ha and 3.7pH . Michel Rolland consultant. Drinking Window 2027 – 2043"
- 95-97 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "This estate has been on an upward trajectory recently thanks to the efforts of general manager Gwendeline Lucas. The 2019 Château La Dominique is terrific. A rich, beautifully concentrated Saint-Emilion, it has a sexy nose of blackcurrants, black raspberries, tobacco, and damp earth. With an almost Pomerol-like texture, it's deep, plush, and layered on the palate, with a great finish. The tannin quality is also beautiful, and while it's going to drink nicely right out of the gate, it's going to have two decades of more of prime drinking. Tasted twice."
- 94-95 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "This is a young red with chewy yet polished tannins that lead to a full-bodied palate with ripe fruit, chocolate and minerals. Some cloves, too. Muscular wine for the vintage, yet remains refined and well crafted."
|Vinous:||94 VS 95 VS|
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||91 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||96 JD|
|Klassifzierung:||Grand Cru Classé|
|Rebsorte(n):||Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||14,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau la Dominique, 1 La Dominique, F-33330 Saint-Emilion, +33 5 57 55 20 73, www.chateau-ladominique.com|