Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com .
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Haut-Brisson is dark, fleshy and so seductive. Succulent dark cherry, chocolate, licorice, menthol and spice all resonate in this super-appealing, mid-weight Saint-Émilion. Pretty floral notes add brightness with a bit of time in the glass. The 2019 is one of the more refined vintages I have tasted here of late."
- 90-92 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Haut Brisson was picked 27 September until 5 October at 41hl/ha and fermented in stainless steel with sulphur addition. It has a lovely, very pure bouquet, an equal measure of red and black fruit laced with a judicious amount of new oak. Just a dab of Thai fish oil in the background. The palate is actually a different kettle of fish: much edgier than the bouquet intimates with striking acidity and tension, a little gritty in texture and charcoal-like towards the finish. This is a fascinating Saint-Émilion, maybe a tad different to the Haut Brisson that I am accustomed to. I am fascinated to see which way it goes after bottling."
- 91 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "From the ever-reliable stable of Peter Kwok that has been really striking out to another level of quality over recent vintages. This has plenty of savoury fruit, more so than you might have found in this wine a few years ago. Subtle and understated at first, but it settles and opens in the glass. Touches of liquorice root well matched by cassis and blueberry, rolled up into a smoky finish. Lovely, supple, elegant. A yield of 41hl/ha. 35% new oak. 3.7pH. Drinking Window 2025 – 2038"
- 92-94+ Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The 2019 Château Haut Brisson is another rich yet finesse-oriented Saint-Emilion, and it might be the finest I've tasted from them. Lots of black raspberry, cassis, spring flowers, and violet notes define the bouquet, and it has a touch of chocolatey oak,
lots of opulence and decadence, straight-up awesome purity, and a great finish. It's a beautiful, powerful yet elegant 2019."
- 93-94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "This is very opulent and rich with lots of ripe fruit. Full-bodied, layered and very rich. Dried fruit and black truffles. Very velvety and flavorful. Rich, yet fresh. Less new oak for this. 90% merlot and 10% cabernet franc."
|Vinous:||91 VS 92 VS|
|James Suckling:||93 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||93 JD|
|Rebsorte(n):||Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||14,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Vignobles K, 1 lieu-dit Cassevert, F-33330 Saint Christophe des Bardes|