Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 95-97 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Grand Puy Lacoste is deep purple in colour. Initially the bouquet is tight and so I left my sample for 15-20 minutes to open. It rewards patience with a beguiling mélange of pure blackberry, raspberry, crushed violet and pencil shavings, very focused and mineral-driven. The palate is medium-bodied with finely chiseled tannins. Compared to the robust, tannic GPL's of old, this is much more lithe and approachable, yet it still bears the DNA of this Pauillac estate. It might not possess the flair of other 2019 Left Banks, but that it is not what I seek from this estate. Classy and full of breeding - quintessential Pauillac."
- 96 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Lovely depth of colour, a big difference between the 1st and 2nd wine in this vintage, this just screams Pauillac with its pencil lead, charcoal and cassis notes. Glass-staining colour, extremely silky, with liquorice and chocolate adding layers without taking away from the purity of expression. Fine tannic hold, tons of character and clear longevity - this is a brilliant wine, easily equal to the 2018 and approaching the 2016. Drinking Window 2027 – 2046"
- 17,5+ Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "83% Cabernet Sauvignon, 17% Merlot. Barrel sample.
Deep colour. A refined classic. Fragrant, lifted dark-fruit nose with blackcurrant notes to the fore. Super palate, the tannins plentiful and firm but offering a velvety texture at the same time. Lots of freshness, even a saline edge. Builds to a long, dry, mouth-cleansing finish."
- 92-94 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "I've always loved this château, and it offers lots of bang for the buck. The 2019 Château D'Armailhac reveals a dense purple hue to go with textbook Pauillac graphite and lead pencil notes as well as more cassis style fruits, background tobacco, and subtle oak. Medium to full-bodied and elegant on the palate, it's a seamless, balanced effort to drink over the coming two decades or more."
- 94-95 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A firm, silky red with intense, chewy tannins, showing structure, beauty and intensity. Full-bodied, tight and chewy. Racy and focused GPL. Shows a more refined structure than the 2018, but serious."
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||93 JD|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,5 JR|
|Klassifzierung:||5. Grand Cru Classé|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot|
|Reben:||82 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 18 % Merlot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Notizen des Weinguts:||The 2014 blend for Grand Puy Lacoste has, once again a large proportion of cabernet sauvignon (82%) proving once more the potential of this vineyard to really express all the best characteristics and charm of the cabernet grapes. This wine has an impressive intense ruby red colour. The nose expresses ripe, concentrated black fruits, blueberries and blackcurrant liqueur, typically Grand-Puy-Lacoste, with a slight spicy, peppery note. On the palate the first impressions are of density and great precision, carrying on with ripe tannins, powerful and elegant. This 2014 possesses a beautiful balance and freshness with a long finish and an intense note of cocoa. We find in this wine the framework of the great vintages of Grand-Puy-Lacoste where the richness and complexity of the terroir, combine with the refined fruit and ripe tannins which are perfectly expressed.|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Grand Puy Lacoste, BP82, F-33250 Pauillac, +33 5 56 59 06 66|