Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 92-94+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perroti-Brown: "Very deep purple-black colored, the 2019 Grand Corbin-Despagne comes hurtling out of the glass with bombastic notes of stewed plums, baked black cherries, blueberry pie and mocha plus touches of cedar chest, menthol, cloves and pencil lead with an emerging waft of licorice. The full-bodied palate really packs a wallop, featuring concentrated, ripe black fruits and a firm frame of grainy tannins, with just enough freshness, finishing long with the wood standing out slightly. It's an ambitious wine that appears to have all the elements of greatness; it will just need a fair bit of time in barrel/bottle for everything to come together."
- 93-95 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. This wine is a great success. It is structured, balanced and full of fine berry fruits. It is built for long-term aging."
- 92-94 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Grand Corbin Despagne is a gorgeous wine. Fresh, vibrant and full of life, the 2019 has so much to offer. Inky dark fruit, crème de cassis, lavender, menthol, licorice, spice and new leather are super-expressive in the glass. The interplay of richness and energy is simply compelling. Ample and resonant, with fabulous balance, the 2019 Grand Corbin Despagne is positively stellar. Tasted two times."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Grand Corbin Despagne has a rather showy mocha-tinged bouquet that feels a bit oaky at the moment. The palate is fleshy and ripe and works better than the aromatics. The oak here IS neatly integrated with flecks of orange rind and white pepper towards the finish. The second bottle showed more details and better oak integration and my score reflects that."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Lovely medium intensity purple on the colour, this is concentrated with clear and strong cassis and bilberry flavours and some fresh mint notes as it opens up through the palate - plenty of layers and complexity to unpick over the years to come. The Corbin sector on the clays near to Pomerol did a great job of resisting the periods of drought in 2019. A yield of 36hl/ha. 50% new oak. The 208th vintage of the Despagne family here, 24th for François Despagne. Drinking Window 2025 – 2040"
- 93-95 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "I loved the 2019 Château Grand Corbin-Despagne, a mouthfilling, pleasure-bent beauty that packs loads of fruit and richness yet still stays balanced, nicely textured, and lengthy. It's going to offer pleasure right out of the gate yet should evolve gracefully as well. It's easily the finest wine I've tasted from this property. Tasted twice."
- 93-94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "This is really nicely crafted with a solid core of juicy dark fruit. Hints of cedar and vanilla. Chocolate, too. It’s full-bodied with a long, focused finish. Extremely well crafted."
|Wine Enthusiast:||94 WE|
|Vinous:||92 VS 93 VS|
|James Suckling:||93 JS|
|Inhalt:||1,5 l Magnum|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||93 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||94 JD|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|Reben:||75% Merlot, 24% Cabernet Franc, 1% Cabernet Sauvignon|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Grand Corbin-Despagne, F-3330 Saint-Emilion, D 244|