Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 91-93 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Deep purple-black colored, the 2019 Gloria comes bounding out of the glass with all the energy of a new puppy, featuring notes of baked plums, black cherry preserves and warm cassis plus hints of spice box, pencil lead, woodsmoke and dried mint. Medium to full-bodied (the alcohol states 14.2%), the palate is packed with juicy black fruit flavors, framed by approachable, ripe, grainy tannins and just enough freshness, finishing pleasantly earthy."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Gloria is fabulous. A wine of pure and total seduction, Gloria is so wonderfully inviting. A rush of floral, spice and earthy aromatics make a strong first impression. Pliant and racy on the palate, with striking red berry character, Gloria is incredibly alluring. A healthy dollop (34%) of Merlot gives Gloria its soft contours and open-knit personality, especially compared to its sibling, Saint-Pierre, which is much more Cabernet Sauvignon focused. I won't be surprised if Gloria turns out even better than this note suggests. It is one of the best values in Bordeaux."
- 93-95 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Gloria continues a strong run of form - those rustic Glorias of the 1970s and 1980s are a distant memory. This has a precise and detailed bouquet that offers blackberry, briary, cedar and light tobacco aromas that gently unfurl in the glass. The palate is very well structured with a lovely citric undercurrent lending freshness and sharpness. This is a nimble Saint-Julien, athletic in build with a sapid finish that urges you back for another sip. Excellent."
- 94 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Another winning velvety texture out of St Julien. You can trace the warmth and generosity of the vintage in the concentration and the ripeness of these blackberry and raspberry fruits but it is so seductive and carefully balanced with a core of freshness and a ton of crushed stone, black chocolate and baked earth adding layers and interest. This should be good value and is a definite buy. So much character and personality, right up there with the best vintages of this property. 40% new oak, 5% Petit Verdot completes the blend. Drinking Window 2026 – 2042"
- 94-96 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "This estate continues to deliver the goods, and their 2019 Château Gloria is a hands-down winner. Gorgeous crème de cassis fruit as well as notes of cedar pencil, leather, and dried flowers all flow from this medium to full-bodied Saint-Julien, and it's perfectly balanced, has sweet tannins, and a great finish. Count me impressed. It's going to drink well for 20-25 years or more."
- 94-95 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A firm, chewy red with blackberries, earth and hints of chocolate. It’s full-bodied and very structured. Better than the 2018."
|Vinous:||92 VS 94 VS|
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||92 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||95 JD|
|Rebsorte(n):||Petit Verdot Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Gloria, 1 Rue Marie Amelie, F-33250 Saint-Julien-Beychevelle|