Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com .
- 95-97 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Gazin is tightly wound at first and needs coaxing from the glass. Broody dark berry fruit, truffle and smoke eventually emerge, flanked by a discrete marine influence. The palate is very promising with saturated tannins that belie the structure of this Pomerol. The freshness is very impressive, lighting up the senses. The finish is imbued with wonderful tension and traces of iron on the aftertaste. Quintessentially Gazin, this is a superb wine."
- 95-96 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A tight, focused red with blackberry and blueberry character, as well as chocolate. It’s full and compact with soft, silky tannins and a flavorful finish. Harmonious."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Gazin is succulent, racy and forward. Super-ripe red cherry, kirsch, cedar and new leather are all laced together here. Deceptive in its mid-weight feel, the 2019 is racy and forward, with plenty of the vintage's radiance on display. Best of all, the 2019 should drink well right out of the gate."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "For Gazin this is pretty creamy at this early stage, with blackberry and soft vanilla bean spice, impressively gourmet for an estate that is often one of the most austere and buttoned up Pomerols during En Primeur. The walls and floor of the tannins are still very much there, suggesting there is long life ahead. Thoroughly enjoyable. A yield of 44hl/ha. Drinking Window 2028 – 2042"
- 94-96 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The 2019 Château Gazin checks in as 89% Merlot, 7% Cabernet Sauvignon, and the balance Cabernet Franc. I'm not sure it's going to match the 2018, but it's certainly not far off and has a wonderful mix of freshness, richness, and complexity that's the hallmark of this great vintage. Lots of ripe red and black fruits, tobacco, mocha, and spring flower notes all emerge from the glass, and it's beautifully balanced, building nicely with time in the glass, and just has everything in the right places. This gorgeous Pomerol in the making will be accessible in its youth and drink brilliantly for 15-20 years."
|Vinous:||96 VS 92 VS|
|James Suckling:||95 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||95 JD|
|Rebsorte(n):||Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Gazin, Chemin de Chantecaille, F-33500 Pomerol, +33 5 57 51 07 05, www.chateaugazin.com|