Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Madame: This new wine comes from their vineyards located in the Haut-Médoc; plots brought by Madame Eugène-Borie on her marriage and more recently by the acquisition of plots from Madame Fort-Pradère.
- 88-90 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "A new wine in the range, made from the vineyards that Ducru-Beaucaillou owns in the Haut-Medoc, the 2019 Madame de Beaucaillou is a blend of 68% Merlot, 17% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Petit Verdot and 2% Cabernet Franc. The alcohol is 13.92% and the pH is 3.62. It is set to age for 12 months in French oak barrels, 20% new. Deep garnet-purple colored, it sails out of the glass with notions of plums preserves, blueberry pie and Morello cherries plus hints of cinnamon stick, clove oil and candied violets plus a waft of Sichuan pepper. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is packed with rich black fruit and a plush texture, offering oodles of freshness to lift the spicy nuances to a long finish."
- 89-91 Punkte VINOUs, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Madame de Beaucaillou offers attractive blackcurrant pastilles mixed with pressed iris petals and orange blossom on the nose that is well defined and contains plenty of joie-de-vivre. The palate is medium-bodied with a succulent opening. Fleshy and round, it offloads plenty of black fruit laced with white pepper exerting a gentle grip on the finish. I suspect this will be an approachable 2019 that will give a decade's worth of drinking pleasure."
- 91 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Entirely new wine this year from Ducru Beaucaillou plots in Haut-Medoc (in Cussac Fort Médoc, just over the border). This has a juicy balance, and round supple tannins, approachable but with ageing potential if you want to wait four or five years before opening. High levels of Petit Verdot help add spice and deepen the feel of the wine. 2% Cabernet Franc completes the blend. Drinking Window 2023 – 2035"
- 89-91 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The 2019 Madame De Beaucaillou comes from a vineyard in the Haut-Médoc, south of Saint-Julien, and is a blend of 68% Merlot, 17% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Petit Verdot, and the rest Cabernet Franc brought up in 30% new French oak. It has lots of juicy black cherry and leafy herbs as well as a medium-bodied, elegant yet also concentrated style on the palate. My money is on it being an outstanding wine as well as a smoking value. Drink it over the coming 7-8 years."
- 90-91 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A bright, fresh red with currants, hot stones and white pepper. Medium-bodied, fine and delicious."
|James Suckling:||90 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||90 JD|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||90 RPWA|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Ducru Beaucaillou, F-33250 St. Julien-Beychevelle|