Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com .
This newcomer is a selection derived from their St-Julien vineyards.Le Petit Ducru portends an
introduction to the Borie signature, a courteous invitation to approach the qualities of its elders,
Ducru-Beaucaillou and La Croix Ducru-Beaucaillou.
- 89-91 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "A newcomer to the Ducru-Beaucaillou stable, the 2019 Le Petit Ducru is a blend of 60% Merlot, 36% Cabernet Sauvignon and 4% Petit Verdot. It has an alcohol of 14.2% and the pH is 3.79. It is set to age for 12 months in French oak barrels, 30% new. Medium to deep garnet-purple colored, it leaps from the glass with notes of crushed black and red plums, mulberries and black raspberries plus hints of cumin seed, pencil shavings and sautéed herbs. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is jam-packed with expressive, ready-for-biz black fruits with a firm frame of chewy tannins and lively acidity, finishing long with some provocative earthy notes coming through."
- 88-90 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Le Petit Ducru is another new wine in the range. It is a Merlot-based blend made mostly as a third selection of Ducru-Beaucaillou. Plump, juicy and inviting, the 2019 offers tons of appeal. Ripe dark cherry, plum, spice, cedar and tobacco meld into the supple finish.
According to Bruno Borie, ideal weather in September balanced the heat of the previous summer months. Readers will note a re-alignment of the range, with the two Listracs now gone and two new wines in the lineup. I tasted all of the 2019s in 100ml bottles that arrived in a very attractive package in less than 48 hours from Bordeaux. I applaud the desire to be respectful of the environment and not wasteful of wine, but I am not convinced this bottling system works yet. I found the 2019s all very hard, something that time did not help, with less of the fleshy and sumptuousness I am used to finding in these wines. I won't be surprised if the wines show better from a full bottle, but at the same time, I can only review and comment on the wines that were sent to me."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Le Petit Ducru de Ducru Beaucaillou has a tightly-packed bouquet with bold blackberry, bilberry and iodine scents. The oak here is nicely integrated. The palate is suave and velvety in texture. A very polished wine, moderate in terms of depth with a marine-like piquancy towards the classically-trained, tobacco-infused finish. Very fine."
- 89-91 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "What was formerly known as the Lalande-Boire, the 2019 Le Petit Ducru De Ducru-Beaucaillou checks in as mostly Merlot yet includes 36% Cabernet Sauvignon and 4% Petit Verdot. It has beautiful Saint-Julien purity and elegance as well as lots of cassis, tobacco, violets, and lead pencil aromas and flavors. Medium-bodied, supple, and elegant on the palate, it's a beautiful wine well worth drinking."
- 91-92 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A fine, firm red with berries, currants and light chocolate. Hints of walnuts and hazelnuts. It’s medium-bodied with juicy fruit. Lightly austere, but in a nice way."
|Vinous:||92 VS 90 VS|
|James Suckling:||91 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||90 JD|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||90 RPWA|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Ducru Beaucaillou, F-33250 St. Julien-Beychevelle|