Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com .
- 91-93+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Composed of 73% Cabernet Sauvignon and 27% Merlot, harvested from the 17th of September to the 10th of October, the 2019 Dauzac is aging in French oak barriques, 66% new. It weighs in at 14% alcohol. Deep garnet-purple colored, it soars out of the glass with vibrant notes of warm plums, fresh blackcurrants and redcurrant jelly with nuances of Indian spices, candied violets, dark chocolate and dusty soil. Medium to full-bodied, the palate delivers mouth-coating black fruits with loads of spicy accents and a firm structure of ripe, grainy tannins, finishing long and refreshing."
- 90-92 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Dauzac is a potent, inky wine. Crème de cassis, chocolate, espresso, licorice and sweet oak come together in a jammy wine that is a bit disjointed at this stage. The bouquet is a bit diffuse, while the 66% new oak is quite evident. Readers will find a flamboyant Margaux. Even with those caveats, I get the impression there is quite a bit of potential."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Dauzac, a Margaux château recently sold to French businessman Christian Rolleau, was picked from 17 September to 10 October at 48hl/ha and matured in 66% new oak. The aromatics take a minute or two to cohere, eventually offering pastille-like red fruit mixed with light sous-bois and tobacco scents. The palate is fresh and fleshy on the entry, much more open for business compared to the nose. Winemaker Laurent Fortin has imbued this Margaux with superb salinity. I admire the spiciness on the finish. Excellent. This could be one of the appelation's best values."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "An estate to watch, with a new owner, Christian Roulleau, who will be overseeing this vintage from beginning to end (still with the same director and technical team). Vibrant violet edge to this ruby red colour. Expressive aromatics even at this early stage, with nuances of peonies and berry fruits, laced with coffee bean, delivered with a raspy slate texture to the tannins that ensure the flavour hangs around. Well structured, plenty to get your teeth into here. Harvest September 17 to October 10, on fruit days only according to the biodynamic calendar. Heavy bottle, a little at odds with the vegan-certified, increasingly biodynamic ethos. Drinking Window 2027 – 2042"
- 90-92 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The 2019 Château Dauzac from Margaux is a ripe, fleshy effort that delivers plenty of darker, almost blue fruits as well as complex notes of violets, leafy herbs, and incense. With medium to full body, a supple, elegant texture, and good acidity, it should easily be an outstanding wine."
- 94-95 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "This is linear and tight with beautiful concentration of tannins and dark fruit, as well as tar and dark chocolate. Full, yet racy and long. Very solid and structured with tannins that integrate well into the wine. Better than the 2018."
|Vinous:||92 VS 91 VS|
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||91 JD|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||92 RPWA|
|Rebsorte(n):||Petit Verdot Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot|
|Klassifzierung:||5. Grand Cru Classé|
|Reben:||69% Cabernet Sauvignon, 29% Merlot, 2% Petit-Verdot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Dauzac, 1, avenue Georges Johnston F-33460 Labarde|