Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 89-91 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Opaque purple-black colored, the 2019 Cap de Faugères delivers intense scents of prunes, Black Forest cake and ripe, fresh blackberries with hints of Marmite toast, tapenade, damp soil and truffles. The full-bodied palate delivers mouth-coating black fruit preserves with a velvety texture and tons of freshness, finishing long and earthy."
- 89-91 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Cap de Faugères is absolutely gorgeous. Pliant and supple, the 2019 is wonderfully inviting from the first taste. A rush of heady, inky dark fruit wraps around the palate as the 2019 shows off its considerable allure. In 2019 Cap de Faugères is especially fine, as some of its slightly rustic leanings have been baked out by the summer heat."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Cap de Faugères has a typical Fronsac bouquet with dense blackberry, briary and melted tar aromas that kind of shut the door in your face for broaching it prematurely. I don't mind that - it's still delineated and develops an appealing loam character. The palate is medium-bodied with quite hard tannins, a broad-shouldered and grippy wine in the making with a potent briny finish. It will certainly require several years in the cellar, but it is still a Fronsac with character."
- 91 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Pumped up but nicely balanced by freshness, this is full of dark fruits and is an enjoyable Castillon, without doubt one of the best of the appellation. Silvio Denz-owned estate, where the natural austerity of Castillon soils works well with the exuberance of his winemaking style. Drinking Window 2023 – 2035"
- 90-92 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "Always a good value, the 2019 Château Cap De Faugeres is another winner, giving up plenty of juicy dark fruits, new leather, dried herbs, and floral hints as well as a medium-bodied, fleshy, fruit-forward and delicious style on the palate. It's going to keep for a solid decade or more."
- 92-93 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "This is a young red with serious concentration of fruit for the appellation, showing blue fruit and hints of dried mushrooms and salt. Full-bodied. Chewy finish. Better than the 2018."
|Vinous:||90 VS 92 VS|
|James Suckling:||92 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||91 JD|
|Appellation:||Cotes de Castillon|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||90 RPWA|
|Rebsorte(n):||Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||14,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Cap de Faugeres, Saint-Etienne de Lisse, F-33330 Saint Emilion, +33 5 57 40 34 99, www.chateau-cap-de-faugeres.com|