Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com .
- 90-92 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Deep purple-black colored, the 2019 Le Marquis de Calon-Ségur wafts out of the glass with fragrant potpourri, garrigue and Darjeeling tea scents over a core of redcurrant jelly, plum preserves and blackcurrant pastilles plus a touch of cracked black pepper. The full-bodied palate has a rock-solid frame of grainy tannins with loads of freshness supporting the crunchy black fruits, finishing long and savory."
- 93-95 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. The second wine of classed growth Calon Ségur, this is becoming impressive in its own right. This vintage shows the structured side of Saint-Estèphe while also showing generous black fruits and bright acidity. It is set to age well."
- 92-94 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Le Marquis de Calon Ségur is a stunning wine. Dark cherry, blackberry jam, plum, gravel, menthol, licorice, inky spice and new leather meld together in a Saint-Estèphe that is rich, unctuous and potent to the core. In the glass, the 2019 is virile and expansive, with tremendous depth, persistence and aromatic breadth. Not a timid wine, the 2019 packs plenty of punch and 15.1% alcohol that is remarkably well-integrated."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Le Marquis de Calon Ségur comes sprinting out of the blocks on the nose with powerful blackberry, iodine and pressed iris petals, a little "in ya face" at first but with aeration develops commendable cohesion. The palate is medium-bodied with crunchy black fruit laced with pencil lead, very harmonious with a precise and persistent finish. This is surely the best second label from Calon Ségur to date."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Gorgeously plump blackberry and damson fruit here, high impact with chewy tannins that build through the palate and give an impression of confidence and pleasure. A clear crowd pleaser, with cocoa bean and chocolate shavings, no need to wait too long to approach. 30% new oak. Drinking Window 2024 – 2040"
- 17 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 44% Merlot, 2% Cabernet Franc. Barrel sample.
More measured and approachable than stablemate Capbern. Juicy and lifted on the nose and palate, the aromas running to cassis and dark fruits. Fine tannins and freshness provide the balance."
- 92-93 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A solid red with a deep, dense center palate and a balance of berry, spice and chocolate character. It’s full and linear at the finish. Better than the 2018."
- 17,5 Punkte VINUM Bordeaux Extra: Primeur 2019 (9/2020): "Recht ausbaugeprägtes Muster ( viel Eiche); von grosser Fleischigkeit und Fülle, aber auch mit absolut erstklassigem Tannin, von einmaligem Schliff, auch wenn er nicht ganz die überragende Eleganz der besten Calon-Jahre besitzt."