- 89-91+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "The 2019 Bourgneuf has a deep garnet-purple color, opening with notes of sautéed herbs, woodsmoke and damp earth over a core of baked plums, warm blackberries and raspberry leaves plus a waft of tapenade. Medium to full-bodied, the palate has a rock-solid structure of firm, chewy tannins and bold freshness supporting the muscular black and blue fruits, finishing with an herbal lift."
- 92-94 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. A refined while dense wine, this has bold tannins and rich black currant fruit that are packed into a velvet texture. It's dark and rich while elegantly balanced."
- 91-93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Bourgneuf is classy and polished in the understated style that is the norm here. Dark cherry, plum and espresso come together in a soft, creamy wine with gorgeous texture, radiance and suppleness to match its classic mid-weight personality. Bourgneuf is never a big Pomerol, but rather a wine that speaks to balance and harmony, both of which it has in spades. The 2019 is classy as always, silky, and nuanced."
- 92-94 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Bourgneuf was picked from 19 to 30 September and matured in 35% new oak. It has a pretty bouquet, refined and pure with blackberry, briary and touches of orange blossom. This is very well defined, the aromatics do not try to over-reach themselves. The palate is crisp on the entry with crunchy red fruit, tertiary in style, hints of truffle, brine and black pepper towards the finish. There is a "natural swagger" about this Bourgneuf, probably earlier drinking than other Pomerols, yet with breeding and class from the Vayron family. Tasted twice with consistent notes."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Concentrated and controlled cassis fruits. Violet edged ruby colour, this has noticeable grip running through the palate and lush tannins. There is austerity evident on the close of play with tannins that are serious and slightly chewy. Brilliant stuff from a vineyard located right next to Trotanoy. Drinking Window 2027 – 2040"
- 92-94 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "I was blown away by the 2018 from barrel last year, and the 2019 Château Bourgneuf is certainly in the same realm, offering a gorgeous perfume of blue fruits, violets, candied licorice, and orange blossom. With remarkable purity, medium to full body, and ripe tannins, it's another balanced, complete Pomerol that does everything right."
- 93-94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "So much blueberry and black-olive character here with concentration of fruit and powerful yet polished tannins. Chewy and juicy."
|Wine Enthusiast:||93 WE|
|James Suckling:||93 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||93 JD|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||90 RPWA|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Bourgneuf, Chemin de Bourgneuf, F-33500 Pomerol|