Sonderformate möglich, bitte sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com .
- 92-94 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2019 Barde-Haut comes skipping out of the glass with bright, cheery black plums, Morello cherries, black raspberries and mulberries scents plus suggestions of dusty soil, cinnamon stick, pencil shavings and lavender. Medium to full-bodied, the palate has wonderful energy, with a lively line of freshness and well-played, rounded tannins, finishing with an invigorating lift."
- 93-95 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Barde-Haut is an opulent, full-throttle Saint-Émilion. Inky dark fruit, chocolate, licorice, cloves and menthol power through in a heady, exotic Saint-Émilion that very much reflects the opulent style of the year. Today, the tannins are equally imposing, which suggests the 2019 is going to need a number of years in bottle to come around. Readers should expected a potent, flamboyantly ripe style.
Hélène Garcin-Lévêque and Patrice Lévêque turned out a gorgeous set of 2019s. The wines are deep, ample and so expressive. Readers who want to understand the diversity of Saint-Émilion will find that in Barde-Haut and Poesia, two wines that really capture the personality of the vintage in these two districts."
- 93-95 Punkkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Barde-Haut has a not dissimilar bouquet to the excellent Poesia, vivacious and intense with black cherries, blueberry, vanilla pod and raspberry that likewise burst from the glass. Lovely purity here. The palate is very well balanced with supple tannins, a fine line of acidity, full of tension and poise with a detailed, cedar and graphite tinged finish. This is a superb Barde-Haute that will give 20+ years of drinking pleasure."
- 94 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Classified estate right next to Troplong Mondot, with real emphasis on the salinity of limestone, wrapped in delicious black fruits, soft spices and persistent smoked oak. This is an excellent wine, extremely well put together with clear ageing potential. Drinking Window 2027 - 2042"
- 94-96 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "Beautiful black cherry fruits, violets, spring flowers, graphite, and ample minerality emerge from the 2019 Château Barde-Haut. Medium to full-bodied, it offers beautifully integrated chocolatey oak, that classic sense of minerality that you always find in these limestone soils, and a great finish. It has the vintage's purity and elegance as well as plenty of building tannins. In the same mold as the 2016, this is going to be a stunning value in the vintage that will keep for 20-30 years."
- 95-96 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A really fantastic young wine with crushed blackberries, black truffles and stones. White pepper, too. It’s full-bodied, tight and polished with beautiful texture. Excellent, like the 2018."